Thursday, March 20, 2008

Older again

No creative celebration of my birth anniversary this year. I spent the day and part of the night at work, although I did manage to sneak out for sushi dinner, before coming back to the clinic to finish up records. However I have finished a few things between 30 and 31.

Two of the many new knitting needles for The Spun Monkey Fiber Shoppe. Visit the shop to see more.

Hand-dyed landscape yarn, Navajo (3 ply) handspun bombyx silk

I also enjoyed my first cauliflower from my little raised bed and I've been hungrily eyeing the chard as well.
\

1 comment:

Mel said...

Ohh I am jealous! :) My veggies are barely sprouting, and here you are with stuff ready to eat! :)

I love the squid needles! :)

Also..on a personal note - email me your phone #, pls! :)

I miss you!