Monday, July 20, 2009

Coming to Etsy!

My poor blog has been neglected in the traveling back and forth between Davis and Spreckels. Plenty of photos have been taken with the express purpose of showing off food and places and creations in this blog, but the photos alas languish on my not very transportable computer.

So a quick text-only entry...went to the Renegade Craft Fair so now I can say I've done my first craft fair. I wish I'd had more time to prepare items for a more general audience since I mostly had knitting related items, but no matter, now I actually have inventory to put up for sale on Etsy. I did a shopping cart directly from my own website previously, but the maintenance was a hassle, so hopefully things will run more smoothly on Etsy.

In other news, we have two new Ameraucauna chicks who are very cute and growing fast. Or I should say were very cute, as they're now at the awkward teenage half-feathered age. Photos coming soon...

No comments: