Monday, March 20, 2006

plastic clothes

It's been a while. Why? I haven't been cooking squash. But why? I don't know. The last time I ate it, I added some leftover baked squash to pasta and parmesan and dulce and nutritional yeast. I didn't even bake the squash in the first place. I guess my obsession couldn't last forever. I hope it's not a reflection of my fickle nature. Don't worry squash, I'll be back to devouring you soon. In the meantime, I've been obsessing over knitting machines (I bought one, happy birthday to me) and fleeces (4 pounds of alpaca from Maryland, Iowa and Oregon and a 5 pound Romney fleece from Rosewood Romneys in Snohomish, WA). And I've been sullenly working on a plastic clothing project for an art show which finally happened yesterday. Everything was done in time even with a last minute detail, and I'm suddenly much less stressed. My wrists, however, are still screaming so no more typing.



And a last minute addition:


Plymouth's fleece and resulting yarn single as spun on drop spindle.

No comments: